Local Furnace Repair Contractor in San Angelo, Ballinger, TX & Surrounding Areas Since 1980.
Is your furnace blowing hot and cold? If you’re tired of poor output, high energy bills or excessive operating noise, have the NATE-certified service experts at Bowles Heating and Cooling inspect your system and perform any necessary furnace repairs.
Top Causes of Furnace Repairs and Breakdowns
Preseason maintenance prevents the vast majority of breakdowns, but problems may still develop due to wear and tear or a sudden event like a power surge. Even passive components, such as the heat exchanger and exhaust vents, can create serious safety concerns if they are cracked, damaged, or clogged. These are some of the top causes of furnace breakdowns that we see in the field.
- Deferred maintenance
- Clogged furnace filters
- Thermostat malfunctions
- Worn-out belts and pulleys
- Faulty sensors and switches
- Pilot light or ignition failure
- Broken thermocouples
- Electrical faults
- Failing parts
Christoval Furnace Repairs and Diagnostics
If you’re facing a breakdown or if you’ve noticed a recent slump in performance, have our service experts check your system. Our goal is to minimize the inconvenience and cost of furnace repairs by offering convenient appointments and purchasing wholesale parts so that we can pass the savings on to you. Here are a few reasons why customers in San Angelo, Big Lake, Christoval, and Ballinger come to us when they need furnace repair services.
- We’re a factory-authorized Trane dealer, and we repair furnaces from all major brands.
- Convenient same-day and weekend appointments are available from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Repair trucks are stocked with a wide selection of parts and tools for faster service.
- Replacement parts include a limited factory warranty that protects against defects.
- Our NATE-certified service experts are thoroughly vetted for peace of mind.
- Repairs include a comprehensive 100 percent satisfaction guarantee.
Furnace Breakdowns and Safety Concerns
Fall maintenance is critical if you heat your home with gas or oil. Combustion issues and mechanical malfunctions waste fuel, drive up your operating costs, and endanger your family’s safety due to the risk of carbon monoxide buildup. Skipping preventive maintenance or waiting to address mechanical problems may also lead to spiraling repair costs. A simple checkup can restore your heater’s performance while protecting your family and increasing your peace of mind.
If your heater is malfunctioning, call now to schedule furnace repair services. We offer day, evening, and weekend appointments that fit your busy schedule. The solution to your heating challenges is just a phone call away seven days a week.