ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY CREATES A COMFORT REVOLUTION
(Above: Bowles Heating and Cooling installed the Mitsubishi CIty Multi Product at St. Joseph's Catholic Church)
For more than three decades, Mitsubishi has been improving comfort in homes all over the world. Now with the newest innovations, any splace can be transformed with quiet, easy-to-use and energy efficient cooling and heating systems that deliver ultimate comfort. At Bowles we have been a proud dealer of Mitsubishi for over ten years now, and are a 4 time regional Mitsubishi dealer of the year with nearly 300 unique installations in our company.
Mitsubishi is different; here's how!
Through variable speed compressor technology the Mitsubishi is able to detect any changes in room or zone temperature and-like a car's cruise control- automatically adjust the speed of the compressor for precise capacity control. This ramping up and down of the compressor based on the rooms true BTU demand provided unmatched room comfort with low sound levels and high efficiencies. As fully-variable speed systems (available in cooling-only and heat pumps), these systems offer the highest efficiency and flexibility for homeowners. With each Mr Slim air handler being controlled individually, this system allows for true zoning and the ultimate in energy savings.
Mr Slim systems are available in sizes ranging from 9,000 BTUs to 60,000 BTUs, and with the ability to include up to 8 indoor units with only 1 outdoor unit, the applications for this equipment are endless. Recently, the Mr Slim product line has expanded to include a line of ducted air handlers as well.
Common applications include
- Replacement of window units
- Whole-home retrofits
- New construction
- Spot cooling of hot or cool zones
- Bedroom units
Key benefits of M-Series systems:
- Industry leading quality and reliability
- Minimal or no ductwork means less energy is wasted
- Reduced installation time over conventional systems
- Controllers allow for perfect temperatures in virtually any space – sunrooms, bedrooms, home offices, attics, basements and garage workshops
- Inverter-driven compressors automatically adjust cooling and heating capacity for consistent temperature
- H2i®Hyper-heat pumps with hot-start technology provide instant warmth even in extreme climates (down to -130F)
- Advanced filtration dramatically improves air quality
- Maximum energy efficiency with higher SEER and HSPF ratings
- INVERTER technology results in substantial energy and utility savings for homeowners
- Zone control for improved comfort and decreased energy usage
- SEER ratings as high as 26 – dramatically better than conventional systems