Trane, a leading global provider of indoor comfort systems, began as a family-owned business more than a century ago. Innovative thinking has become a hallmark of Trane. Today, Trane continues the tradition of applying leading-edge technology to the design and manufacturing of air conditioning and heating systems. The legacy lives on with Trane's dedication to providing unparalleled expertise, outstanding quality and exceptional service to ensure their products deliver dependable, superior comfort, year after year.
Trane engineers spend years researching and developing products based on the analysis of consumer and dealer needs. We design our products and components using the most durable materials and the most innovative technologies available. We manufacture our products with the tightest specifications and the highest industry standards. Trane builds products that are efficient to operate, work when they're supposed to, last for a long time, and provide the ideal home or work environment.
At Bowles Heating and Cooling we made the switch to Trane as our primary maufacturer due to what we saw as unmatched attention to detail throughout their company. Like our company has done for more than 30 years, going that extra step to ensure that the job is done right the first time everytime, ensures all my customers can remain satisfied for years to come.
Only a complete system can provide complete comfort.
The performance and efficiency of an outdoor unit is based on being matched with a similarly engineered indoor unit of like size and capacity. In other words, it is not assigned an efficiency rating independently as a separate component. When looking for a new system be sure to request an AHRI certificate showing what your rated matchup will truly achieve.
Outdoor Air Conditioner & Heat Pumps
Designed to Outperform. Built to outlast.
- ComfortLink II Control Board Controls communication between components to optimize your comfort and efficiency.
- Climatuff Compressors A smaller compressor operates most of the time for maximum efficiency, handing off to the larger compressor when extra cooling is needed.
- Full Sided Louvered Panels Galvanized steel panels protect internal components while preserving airflow efficiency.
- All-Aluminum Spine Fin Coil Designed to enhance airflow and heat transfer, while resisting corrosion and leaks far better than traditional copper and aluminum coils.
- DuraTuff Rustproof Basepan Won't crack, corrode, rust or warp.
- Compressor Sound Insulator Reduces operating noise for a quieter home environment.
- WeatherGuard II Top Attractive, durable polycarbonate for lasting protection.
- Integrated Fan System Unique blade-down design improves airflow, enhances performance and reduces sound levels.
Trane Air Handlers
Revolutionary Technology. Unprecedented comfort and efficiency.
- Unique Cabinet Design Tough, double-wall construction with enclosed foam insulation makes it lightweight and durable; virtually eliminating sweating and condensation. The Hyperion was designed so less moisture and fewer dust particles are drawn in.
- Fully Enclosed Insulation Hyperion's unique cabinet uses insulating foam between the cabinet walls much like a refrigerator. This prevents loose, fibrous insulation from breaking off and entering the air that your family breathes.
- All-Aluminum Coil Substantially more durable than conventional copper coils, for prolonged efficiency, longer system life and less chance of refrigerant leaking into the atmosphere.
- Variable-Speed Motor By starting gradually instead of suddenly, the Hyperion reduces operating noise while eliminating hot and cold spots. The Hyperion carefully regulates humidity for your comfort.
Trane Gas Furnaces
Feel good all winter. Feel smart all year.
- ComfortLink II Communicating Capability Keeps every component in constant digital communication with the thermostat to monitor system status and optimize performance, comfort and efficiency.
- Variable-Speed Blower Motor With Comfort-R Allows for quieter system startups and shutdowns, and more even heating throughout your home. Comfort-R technology regulates airspeed at startup to carefully control humidity levels.
- Silicon Nitride Hot Surface Igniter More reliable than standard igniters, it adjusts itself to the most efficient ignition temperature for longer life.
- Two-Stage Gas Valve Adjusts fuel use based on your heating demand, so you use gas more efficiently without sacrificing comfort.
- Aluminized Heat Exchanger Made of aluminized steel and crimped, not welded, for greater resistance to stress cracks and much longer life.
- Efficient Burners Multi-port-in-shot burners perfectly shape the flame cone to maximize heat and minimize fuel use.
- Automotive-Grade Gaskets Provide a tighter seal for reduced air leakage and lower sound levels.
- Insulated Heavy Steel Cabinet Designed to reduce operating sound levels, and stay attractive for years.
Trane All-Aluminum Comfort Coils
The perfect choice to complete a perfect system.
- All-Aluminum Tubes The innovative design of Trane's high efficiency Comfort Coil delivers durability and resists corrosion and rust.
- Copper Brazing Joints Thanks to our copper-to-copper refrigerant line connections, standard procedures are used during installation.
- Three-Piece Door Design Simple door removal provides convenient access to the coil and cabinet for easy cleaning.
- Sloped, Non-Corrosive Drain Pan Eliminates standing water, and also helps reduce the growth of mold, mildew and bacteria.
- Foil Insulation 100% foil-backed insulation reduces operating sound and makes cleaning easy.
- Inner Coil Panels (two-piece) Simple to remove non-corrosive panels allow for easy cleaning of the interior fins.